1. For many Western whites, opportunities for achieved identity — the top of the hill — seem unattainable. So their ascribed identity — their whiteness — feels more important than ever.
2. "Those who disrupt testing and harm the equity of education by cheating will get the punishment they deserve," the ministry said.
3. Over the past 10 years, the value of the top 100 brands has more than doubled — increasing by 133 per cent. That value (see box on page 3 for methodology) is calculated in terms of financial measures such as revenues and profitability combined with surveys of how consumers view brands.
4. The new image will replace that of Alexander Hamilton, the nation's first Treasury Secretary, whose portrait has graced the $10 bill since the late 1920s. The redesigned currency will debut in time for the 100th anniversary of the formal ratification of the constitutional amendment that gave women the right to vote.
5. The school’s network was vital in helping me find a job in one of the most prestigious companies worldwide, says one graduate from Rotterdam School of Management. The company was a corporate partner so I basically received the job application in my mailbox.