3. New Year time is here. I hope you have a wonderful New Year. May every day hold happy hours for you.
4. Rihanna vs. Rosario Dawson Both stars wore this long satin Dolce & Gabanna dress in different colors. 蕾哈娜和罗莎里奥·道森都穿了这件款式一致颜色不同的D&G
5. Gross shifts, makes no sense: Just four months ago he warned the Fed is blowing a Credit Supernova, a new monetary bubble that would implode Bernanke's arrogant risky experiment putting America's future at great risk by bankrolling a Wall Street Ponzi Scheme and blowing a huge financial bubble.
6. 凯特 阿普顿
1. 单词transportation 联想记忆：
2. But, when the skeletal remains were analyzed, the researchers found that the tombs had been reused multiple times. Some of the tombs contain more than 10 occupants, and the"repeated multiple burials warrant further study," the researcherswrote.
3. But her success doesn't come cheap and her mother has already spent ￡5,000 on elaborate dresses and entry fees.
5. For the New Yorkers who have turned their apartments into bed-and-breakfasts, the battle over illegal inns could reach a fever pitch. On top of it all, Mayor Bill de Blasio’s 10-year affordable housing plan will take shape just as legislation in Albany threatens to strain the pocketbooks of renters. These are among the game-changers looming as we ring in the New Year.
5. The joint programme delivered by Tsinghua and Insead University (Tiemba) moved up two places to lead the 2015 global executive MBA ranking, dethroning Trium, which drops back to third place after only one year at the top.
Wang Jianlin, the entertainment mogul behind a series of high-profile acquisitions in Hollywood, and internet tycoon Jack Ma retained their spots at the top of the list, with fortunes of $32.1bn and $30.6bn respectively.