2. “Airbnb is here to stay,” Mr. Gottsegen said. “Instead of fighting it, we should wrap our arms around it and make it better.”
3. 最佳综艺脱口秀：《约翰?奥利佛上周今夜秀》(Last Week Tonight With John Oliver, HBO)
5. 2010 10-year Treasury yield (year-end): 5.0%
6. n. 没精打采的样子，耷拉，笨人 v. 没精打采地站，坐
1. 单词shorten 联想记忆：
2. The theory that exercise boosts your intelligence might have some basis in fact according to a study conducted at Georgia Tech. Even if you don't like lifting weights, and the inside of a gym makes you want to run for the nearest doughnut shop, it might take just 20 minutes to enhance your memory, according to the 2014 study. Researchers asked participants to work out for 20 minutes in an intense manner and found that just 20 minutes of activity could help improve "episodic memory" by as much as 10% in young adults.
4. The Family Hub has three internal cameras that connect to your phone to help you see what you do and don't have inside the fridge. So it's basically a $6,000 alternative to classic grocery list written on paper with a pencil.
5. 单词administration 联想记忆：
6. Whatever she needs to invoke the weightlessness of life in our new not-normal, she takes. "Is it the end of an era? Is it the end of America?" she intones in "When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing." "No, it's only the beginning."
Mr Baweja’s extensive analysis on the changing nature of globalisation suggests the prime factor behind the weakness of global trade growth (which for a long time expanded at twice the rate of global GDP) has been a slowdown in investment.
At least one model of the next iPhone is expected to feature image-capture technology that can sense depth, and track faces and expressions. A range of new emojis include monkeys and robots, whose animated expressions can mirror the iPhone user’s face as Apple battles for users’ attention with the likes of Facebook and Snapchat.