"There has been a proposal that Thomas Cup and Uber Cup be held in February 2021, but we are still waiting for further information from the BWF," he said. Enditem
The former Shenzhen Aviators guard averaged 9.4 points and 3.3 assists in the 2018-19 CBA season, who chose not to play in the 2019-20 season due to personal reasons.
"I think these moments like today, memories of these moments, they kind of keep you going," said 36-year-old Zvonareva, who returned to the tour after giving birth to her daughter, Evelyn. "It's special. It's something that you worked so hard for. Then you're able to lift that trophy. I think this is one of the biggest reasons to continue playing."
Siegemund/Zvonareva, who had never played together prior to this event, had total control over the match and defeated Melichar of the United States and Xu of China 6-4, 6-4 in 79 minutes.
From venues and infrastructure construction to marketing, from cultural activities planning to Games promotion, Hangzhou has made steady progress since it was awarded the hosting rights in September 2015.
As the COVID-19 pandemic has yet to abate and many countries have stopped their citizens to visit Indonesia, the Indonesian Badminton Association decided to cancel its bid to host the tournament, the association's Secretary-General Achmad Budiaharto said in a statement here on Sunday.
In regard to the COVID-19 pandemic, Samaranch reported that Beijing 2022 has been in direct contact with the relevant International Federations, developing plans for different scenarios at a number of official test events this coming winter based on the latest COVID-19 situation.
The BWF has previously announced tournaments to be held by the end of 2020, namely the Thomas Cup and Uber Cup scheduled for October 3 to 11, Denmark Open I (October 13-18), and Denmark Open II (October 20-25).
The tournament which is part of the European Tour has been moved to 2021, returning to a March date which has been a tradition since the first Kenya Open Championship in 1967.
RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept. 12 (Xinhua) -- Former Bayern Munich and Brazil international right-back Rafinha has admitted that his move to Olympiacos from Flamengo was financially motivated.
The 29-year-old Italian international is the first newcomer at Parc des Princess during this transfer window, which will be a relief for Thomas Tuchel's side who are severly effected by the coronavirus pandemic as seven players in the first team squad, including Neymar, Kylian Mbappe and Mauro Icardi, had tested positive recently.